Adding a Callback Time to Calendar (F8)
1. At the contact record you would like to have the alarm ring, press F8.
2. Using the Cursor Keys, move to the date that you would like to have the reminder set.
3. Hit Enter on the correct date.
4. Press A = Add
5. Press F2 = List Box and select the correct choice = PH is best.
6. Move to the TIME part of the next section and put the correct time in that you want to be reminded to make the call.
7. Skip the Duration.
8. Enter the "Description"
Ex: Last Name of Client - F/U re: Proposal
9. Set Alarm must be "Y"
10. The Contact will automatically have the prospect's PID & SID there for reference.
11. Press F10 to save.
12. The system will remind you.
Adding New Contact Records to TeleMagic WITHOUT Sequence Numbers
1. From the TeleMagic Main Menu:
Press A = Add a Record
2. Press B = Blank Record
3. Type in the contact information. Remembering to use "Mr.". When entering the telephone number remember to use 1-[area code]-[phone number]. Use the same format for the fax number.
4. Make sure that you have also added the Title, if any, and the DEAR: name.
5. Press F10 to enter the PID and SID Fields
6. Press F10 to save
7. Continue with #2 if adding more that one record.
Adding New Contact Records to TeleMagic WITH Sequence Numbers
1. From the TeleMagic Main Menu
Press R = Reports
2. Press A = Analysis of Filters
3. Hit ENTER
4. Type 000 [three zeros]
5. Press S = Send to Screen
6. Note the # of Records - if beginning to enter from scratch, just use the first number. After you have already entered the first ones and wish to enter more, then you will have to make note the # of records.
7. Hit ESC
8. Hit ESC to the TeleMagic Main Menu
Press G = Goto
9. Press U = User Index
10. Press 1 = Sequence #
11. Type in the number you noted above using a new beginning number. We suggest using the number beginning with 90000 for your manually enter contacts. If receive a formatted list from Fidel Communications, we will have already given them sequence #'s..
12. When the browse screen comes up note the next available number you can use for entering a new contact record.
13. Hit ESC
14. Hit ESC to the TeleMagic Main Menu
15. Press A = Add a Record
16. Press B = Blank Record
17. Type in the contact information. Remembering to use "Mr.". When entering the telephone number remember to use 1-[area code]-[phone number]. Use the same format for the fax number.
18. Make sure that you have also added the Title, if any, and the DEAR: name.
19. Type the next available Sequence # in above the DEAR Field.
20. Press F10 to enter the PID and SID Fields
21. Press F10 to save
22. Continue with #15 if adding more that one record for a particular city
Adding Notes to the Notepad of the Contact Person
1. At the correct Contact Record.
Press N = Notepad
2. Press A = Add a Note
3. Type in the required notes.
4. Press F10 = Save Notes
Tel 480-483-1370 | 1-800-OK-FIDEL (1-800-653-4335) | Stanley.Fidel@fidelcom.com